New cost-effective chemical programs boost oil recovery
Low price hydraulic fracturing chemicals increase overall productionRead more here
Next generation of hydraulic fracturing chemicals
Scavengers take the lead in chemicals innovation to effectively treat H2SSecure your place
New chemical treatment case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest chemical programs across North American shale plays.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Paola Perez Pena
- John Ely
Ely and Associates
- Yong Kim
UGSI Chemical Feed Inc
- Hitesh Bagaria
Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
- Nicholas Rossi
- Farrokh Sheibani
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Hunter Wallace
Atlas Sand Company, LLC
- Steve Davis
Wyoming Services & Supply
Who should attend
- Shale Operations
- Production Engineering
- Chemicals Sourcing and Advisory
- Chemical Treatment
- Production and Asset Management
- Oilfield Strategic Analysis
- Chemical Engineering
- Production Chemical Optimization
- Research and Development
- Corrosion and Scale Experts
- Artificial Lift Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Surfactant Specialists
- Completions Engineering
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Paraffin Treatment
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Biocides Specialists
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Demulsifiers and Scavengers
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
- UGSI Solutions Inc
- Wyoming Service & Supply
- Atlas Sand
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- PeroxyChem, LLC
- IHS Markit
- Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
- Halliburton Company
- Fusion Technologies
- Solenis LLC
- FSTI Chem
- Global Treat, Inc.
- Perenco Colombia Limited
- SNF Holding Company
- RB Products, Inc.
- Wheatcraft & Associates
- Innovative Chemical Technologies Inc
- Anton Paar
- Chemquest Chemicals
- Royal Chemical
- Grace Matthews, Inc.
- Streamline Polymers
- Geokimika Oil & Gas
- DuPont Safety & Construction
- Shell Exploration and Production Company
- Synalloy Chemicals
- Ethox Chemicals
- Completion Science, LLC
- Atlas Sand Company LLC
- Enviro Tech Chemical Services
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
- NCS Multistage
- GEA Mechanical
- Solvay, USA
- Kemira Chemicals Inc.
- ChemEOR Inc
- W-LINK LLC
- GEO Specialty Chemicals
- Geo Trend Corporation
The Hydraulic Fracturing & Production Chemicals 2020 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in hydraulic fracturing chemicals advancements...view more...
Key topics for 2020:
- Market fundamentals of hydraulic fracturing chemicals
Understand the economic fundamentals and key performance indicators (KPI) for hydraulic fracturing chemicals usage from an industry perspective.
- Optimizing the cost and minimizing risks to shale operations
Assess how new chemical programs are cost-effective while minimizing operational and financial risks, and learn how chemical delivery systems can maximize production.
- Low-cost solutions for paraffin, corrosion, and H2S treatment
Explore chemical treatment initiatives across multiple wells sites and assess the latest results from tests and trials in reducing paraffin, mitigating corrosion, and managing hydrogen sulfides.
- New techniques in operating chemical programs for maximum production
Be the first to hear about new chemical treatment innovations to efficiently reduce operating costs, while ensuring optimum performance and enhanced oil recovery.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for chemicals use in shale wells
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your chemical program meets with new regulations and industry standards.
- End user operator case studies and developing a successful chemicals program
Gain insight from leading hydraulic chemical manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful application.
- Very informative, well managed & conducted.
Hemang Shah (JMSI)
- Great event for networking.
Estefania Gallo Prot (Fracht SA)
- A great assembly of relevant operational expertise.
Carl Hinds (Ecopetrol)
- Great event. Great content & location.
Griffin Money (Atlas Sand)
- Good balance between technical & commercial aspects.
Mariano Conde (Total SA)
- Good conference. Good speeches and networking.
Jorge Nieszawski (Lawter Argentina SA)
- Very informative, great collection of industry players & highly relevant to Argentina.
Corry Manderson (Lawter)
- An excellent opportunity to learn about and network with Argentina’s rapidly growing unconventional gas industry.
Nicholas Roch (Saltworks Technologies)
- Great event & very informative on the things needed for this market.
Aaron Funderburke (Typhon Global Energy Services)
- The only conference so far that I found that brings customers and suppliers together.
Marcelo Niedermann (Rotex Global)
- Well balanced and informative
Mariano Raverta (Total SA)
- Very interesting and promising for Vaca Muerta if we follow the US Shale footprint and experience. Great material shared, will help to analyze the big picture.
Diego Betti (EnDriven)
- Very focused and relevant. Great networking opportunity.
Carl Morey (CST)
- Very good event and speakers.
Pablo Golmajer (CST)
- Very good conference
Jose Bernasconi (Schlumberger)
- Good mix of product and service solutions.
Lucas Waskowicz (YPF SA)
- Great presenters
Sebastian Gottschalk (Shell)
- Very good presentations and very applicable subjects to Argentina shale development.
Leonardo Bengolea (Total SA)
- Good conference
Manuel Sanchez (YPF SA)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry.
Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)
- A very balanced conference. Balanced audience with operators, service companies and vendors.
Knut Mjaland (Fenner Mandals) 1
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Great topics, important topics to prosper in the O&G industry and fracking.
Felipe Rios (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Very educational in all aspects.
Rafael Maldonado (HydrEra)
- A nice overview of the relevant topics of the industry.
Juan Pablo Munoz (McLanahan Latin America SPA)